We recently updated the Greenfield site in preparation for:
- An internal OEIT project to replace the video players in selected courses with SpokenMedia project player.
- An internal OEIT project to demonstrate search through SpokenMedia transcript files for delivery via MIT’s Google Search Appliance integrated with Greenfield OCW courses.
- A joint project with MIT OpenCourseWare to test OER Recommender/Folksemantic.com recommendations with select OCW courses.
Here are the steps we used to prepare the i.Experience mirror of MIT OCW. This is our
first second implementation of i.Experience.
- I originally started writing this post in April, but I’ve updated it to include the most recent changes to the mirror site.
- I expect to produce a new version of this guide in mid-/late-August as OCW issues a new version of their mirror.